A partner at Dynamic Safety L.L.C. since 2003, Mr. Cannon is a licensed professional civil engineer who consults on transportation and traffic engineering and planning. His expertise includes issues such as geometric design to highways, parking policy, traffic and pedestrian safety, traffic collision patterns, traffic control devices, development traffic planning, roadway maintenance and construction documents. As an adjunct faculty instructor at the University of Wisconsin – Madison, he teaches courses in the areas of traffic engineering and design of transportation facilities. He also had taught as an adjunct professor at the Northwestern University Center for Public Safety (formerly the Northwestern University Traffic Institute).
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from The University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Geography from The University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Several traffic crash reconstruction classes from Northwestern University
- Several traffic and transportation related classes from University of Wisconsin, University of Florida and others
Licensed Professional Engineer, Wisconsin
Licensed Professional Engineer, Illinois
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE), National and Wisconsin
Please call us to obtain a complete CV for Mr. Cannon.